In its natural form, shilajit is a bituminous substance that oozes in the hot season, sharp rocky foothills of the Himalayas and is also found in Kashmir, Pakistan and Tibet. Compact mass of vegetable substances, shilajit contains eighty-four different minerals in their natural ionic and organic forms, of benzopyrenes, triterpenes, phenolic lipids, humic acid and fulvic acid. The latter is a particularly effective carrier molecule, with multiple beneficial properties.
Shilajit is one of the most revered tonic oriental medicines. Old Ayurvedic texts of more than three thousand years there were already reference. Its traditional use is based primarily on its properties tonic and adaptogen. Ayurvedic therapists have long claimed that there was no curable disease that could not be controlled or cured by shilajit. Also, for more than twenty-five years, modern medicine has been concerned to verify the foundations linked to these assertions and research groups are working on the evaluation of its action and the identification of its effects.
The power of fulvic acid
Shilajit is standardized to provide 60% fulvic acid. Modern research, conducted at the University of Benares and published in the Indian Journal of Chemistry, clarified its many benefits on the body. Fulvic acid from shilajit can:
- Increased energy and stamina, thanks to the maintenance and regeneration of natural biological and catalytic functions of the body. When one combines the shilajit with coenzyme Q10, an increase of energy production is observed in the brain of 56% and 144% in the muscles.
- Shilajit thus improves the beneficial effects of coenzyme Q10 by stabilizing in its higher form, ubiquinol, which prolongs its action at the cellular level, specifically in the mitochondria, helping to convert fats and sugars ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which results in an increase in energy at the cell level.
- Therefore, concomitant use of Shilajit and CoQ10 is particularly interesting in the field of anti-aging because it multiplies the cell energizing action of coenzyme Q10 which tends to decrease over the years. Shilajit thus helps to restore normal energy functions of mitochondria.
- Improving the absorption of other nutrients and plants, since acting as a carrier, it optimizes the absorption and transport of most nutrients to the target cells within the body.
- The increase in lymphocytes, activation of macrophages and Natural Killer Cells and stimulation of cytokines, which effectively supports the immune system.
- Strengthening of respiratory function, especially a positive effect on allergies, with a smaller mast cell degranulation and thus reduced histamine release.
- The reduction of inflammation and also increases gastric protective secretions, thus limiting ulcers.
- Can increase testosterone levels by 23.5%: The Researchers at the J. B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital in India gave their infertile subject males 200 mg of Shilajit for 90 consecutive days to see if it would reverse their issues. After only 3 months; Shilajit was able to increase their subject’s serum testosterone levels by 23.5% on average, while it also more than doubled their amount of sperm cells.
- Studies also suggest that this adaptogen substance could promote emotional balance and have a positive effect on stress management and libido.
More recently, it is towards the antidiabetic activity turned the interest of scientists, and several studies show that fulvic acid has beneficial effects on glycemic control and reduced oxidation.
Finally, other studies have indicated its antioxidant action to neutralize certain free radicals, sulfite anions (SO) and hydroxyl (HO). Moreover, according to other studies, the extract concentrated shilajit has also demonstrated its ability to regenerate L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) after neutralizing free radicals.
Shilajit, modern form and validated by science Ayurvedic tonic millennium and revered, is an effective natural, safe to use and versatile, which can be eaten as well as intermittently extended.
At My Healthy Outlet, we promised to search the four corners of the world to bring you the best of the best and we believe that Pürblack Shilajit is one of the superior quality shilajit.
Pürblack is a genuine and elite mineral pitch resin, which greatly exceeds any traditional and authentic high-end Moomiyo, Shilajit, Salajeet resins in quality, range of effect and effectiveness. Pürblack’s resin is as close to its highest potency natural state as a purified resin can be. They don’t just claim their resin to be superior or better. They can actually explain and demonstrate how Pürblack exceeds all other high end resins in quality. What makes them different is the raw material initially used to make the resin and their unique patent pending purification method.