- 1 tbsp. of raw organic chia seeds.
- 50g goji berries.
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Crystals
- 1 tsp. of Coconut Oil.
- 3-4 leafs of Organic Spinach.
- 1 whole Organic Banana.
- 1 scoop (1-2 g.) of Spirulina.
- 150 ml. of Organic Almond Milk.
- 1 Whole Raw Organic Egg (optional)
- Soak the Goji berries and the chia seeds for about half an hour in a little water to rehydrate them.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Add crushed ice.
- Leave one hour in the refrigerator before serving.
The Health Benefits and Features:
Goji berries have more carotene than carrots, more calcium than milk and more protein than wheat.
Goji berries would be effective in protecting the liver, pancreas and kidneys.
Spirulina has a high concentration of beta-carotene, an antioxidant that strengthens the immune system. Spirulina contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), the omega 6 fatty acid that is found in breast milk. High concentrations of numerous vitamins and minerals are also found in Spirulina which is why it has been called the most powerful superfood supplement ever.
Chia is one of the richest plant sources of Omega 3; with eight times more than salmon by gram.This superfood smoothie has the following properties too:
- Increases Energy
- Boosts Endurance and Stamina
- Promotes Healthy Sleep
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Reduces Stress
- Uplifts Mood
- Boosts Memory
- Enhances Mental Clarity
- Reduces Anxiety
- Help increase testosterone levels.
- Very high in vegetable protein (very high quality protein)
- High in Calcium
- High in Carotene.
- High in Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Low-glycemic Index
- Very high in chlorophyll
- Extremely rich in antioxidants
- Low in calories
- Detox and cleanse
- Very High in fiber
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- No added sugar