This green smoothie can help boost testosterone levels by almost 20%.
I know some of you might find it weird or nasty to drink something green due to the fact that we are used to drink fruit smoothies that have a nice exotic color, but trust me once you start drinking those greens and feel the benefits you’ll start to be addicted and consume them on a daily basis.
- 2 organic raw eggs
- 0.5 g (or a pea sized) of Shilajit (aka Mineral Pitch)
- 1 tsp. Raw Organic Ghee (aka clarified butter)
- 1 tsp. pure organic Spirulina
- 1 tsp. raw organic coconut oil
- 1 avocado
- 100 ml of whole milk
- 100 ml of filtered water
- 2 tsp. Coconut Crystals to sweeten (low Glycemic Index)
- A handful of unsalted raw cashews or almonds (preferably organic)
- Add a whole banana to sweeten if you cannot tolerate the taste
- Crack the raw eggs
- Add all ingredients in the blender and mix till you get the desired texture.
- Then add the cashews or almonds on top and enjoy.
Let’s look at how each ingredient boosts our testosterone:
- Eggs: As organic eggs are my main source of good cholesterol and many other important nutrients and without cholesterol there wouldn’t be any testosterone (proof)
- Shilajit: is packed with extraordinary amount of minerals and fulvic acid that makes the nutrients more absorbent by our body thus increasing our testosterone levels by up to 23.5% (proof)
- Ghee (clarified butter): is a healthy fat, which is lactose free, full of short and medium chain fatty acids such as Butyric acid and is a source of fat soluble vitamins such as A, D, E and K. It has an excellent omega 6 and omega 3 ratio 1.5 to 1. Dietary fat can raise testosterone levels (proof)
- Coconut Oil: this super oil supports the conversion of cholesterol to testosterone in our cells (proof)
- Spirulina: is a micro algae and it’s one of the most nutrient dense food on earth like essential fatty acids, B vitamins, magnesium, 17 amino-acids, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin E, zinc, boron and selenium. It’s good for boosting testosterone because it has the ability to block estrogen which testosterone’s first enemy. Spirulina is also an excellent heavy metal detox food
- Avocado: is a fruit really high in monounsaturated fats which increase testosterone levels (proof)