Keeping our testosterone levels high is not an easy thing especially if we have a busy lifestyle but what’s easier than putting some simple ingredients in a blender and drink them every morning?
In this series, we’re going to show you several smoothie recipes that can help you increase your testosterone levels.
Testosterone levels in men starts to decline at a rate of approximately 1% a year starting the age of 30.
Although testosterone is best known as the male hormone, giving hair, muscles, aggression and desire, it is essential to women. Testosterone is used to protect the brain, muscles, bones, their heart. Perhaps even more important, it’s the lack of testosterone that gives soft buttocks, and hanged skin under the arms.
So testosterone is an essential hormone for both genders.
- 2 organic raw eggs
- 0.5 g (or a pea sized) of Shilajit (aka Mineral Pitch)
- 1 tsp. Raw Organic Ghee (aka clarified butter)
- 1 tsp. raw organic cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. raw organic coconut crystals
- 1 tsp. raw organic coconut oil
- 100 ml of whole milk
- 200 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice (preferably organic)
- A handful of unsalted raw cashews or almonds (preferably organic)
- Squeeze 200 ml of fresh oranges
- Crack the raw eggs
- Add all ingredients in the blender and mix till you get the desired texture.
- Then add the cashews or almonds top and enjoy.
Let’s look at how each ingredient boosts our testosterone:
- Eggs: As organic eggs are my main source of good cholesterol and many other important nutrients and without cholesterol there wouldn’t be any testosterone (proof)
- Shilajit: is packed with extraordinary amount of minerals and fulvic acid that makes the nutrients more absorbent by our body thus increasing our testosterone levels by up to 23.5% (proof)
- Ghee (clarified butter): is a healthy fat, which is lactose free, full of short and medium chain fatty acids such as Butyric acid and is a source of fat soluble vitamins such as A, D, E and K. It has an excellent omega 6 and omega 3 ratio 1.5 to 1. Dietary fat can raise testosterone levels (proof)
- Cocoa: Raw organic unsweetened chocolate is a perfect way to ingest cocoa which is one of the best foods we can eat, it has a considerable amount of zinc and it increases the production of nitric oxide so more testosterone.
- Coconut Oil: this super oil supports the conversion of cholesterol to testosterone in our cells (proof)
- Orange Juice: this fruit is anti-estrogenic (block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen) and due to its high vitamin C content; it helps lower the stress hormone cortisol (which decrease our testosterone levels).
Please let us know what you think by commenting, you feedback is very important for us and can benefit a lot of readers.