I came across an article about the “Centenarian Diet” last night and it really picked my attention so
I thought I’ll share it with you.
Let me start by defining “Centenarian”: it is simply any person who lives over 100 years old.
Do you want to become one of the 53,364 American Centenarians? Then you should follow their strict diet, below are a few guidelines:
- Eat 7 servings of vegetable daily, mostly dark leafy greens, seaweed, bean sprouts…
- They take their protein mostly from vegetables and fish with combat chronic diseases like cancer.
- Their diet consists of up to 70% sweet Potatoes.
- Drink unsweetened green tea several times a day.
- Eat 1,400 calories daily.
- Diet high in fiber and minerals but low in fat.
- Eat fresh, raw, unprocessed food that delivers high level of vitamins, minerals and fiber to the body.
I am sure that now you are asking yourself: how am I going to stick to that diet with my busy lifestyle?
Well now, with the globalization more and more products like Superfoods are available and to everyone on the planet.
Now it is possible to complement your regular diet with organic supplements that will give you all the minerals, vegetable protein, minerals and bioactive ingredients to restore and rejuvenate the human body.
Two of the supplements I highly recommend are Chaga Mushroom Extract which is considered one of the best anti-aging supplements and Spirulina and Chlorella which are 2 micro-algae very rich in protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Article written by: Teddy Nseir